Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to access Account Subscription to Change Anything, Grayed out - Need to update credit card

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
-Milo-
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't make any changes to my account because the "change plan" is grayed out. I need to change my credit card info to keep from getting my account closed.

I think it has to do with when I bought my video doorbell it came with some free package. I already had a premier plan, and 5 cameras, when the video doorbell free plan ended, I was able to switch it to the smart premier. I think I was grandfathered in to use it with my smart premier plan.

grayed out option 

I tried purchasing a CVR plan, so maybe it would let me enter new credit card details, but it just hangs.

my camera account is under a different email than my forum account.

hangs 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-Milo-
Aspirant
Aspirant

It took a while, I think ultimately this problem, may come up with people that bought the Video Doorbell, and already had a smart plan that they were grandfather in to add the Doorbell. My account was showing as "your plan is cancelled" and nothing could be changed.

Anyway here is the chat log, in case someone else has a similar problem. 

Its long so its in a paste bin

chat log 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
-Milo-
Aspirant
Aspirant

It took a while, I think ultimately this problem, may come up with people that bought the Video Doorbell, and already had a smart plan that they were grandfather in to add the Doorbell. My account was showing as "your plan is cancelled" and nothing could be changed.

Anyway here is the chat log, in case someone else has a similar problem. 

Its long so its in a paste bin

chat log 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation