Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Trial Subscription - No way to cancel it?

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Zeewulf
Aspirant
Aspirant

All,

Just bought an Arlo Wire Free doorbell, paid for the subscription but the app or pc version doesn't give the me the option to cancel the trial subscription under manage subscriptions.  Even if I try and drag the camera to no plan it doesn't move or to the new plan.  Does this mean I'm going to lose 3 months of paid service because you can't cancel the trial period?

30 REPLIES 30
jgh45
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hmm… When you say “web version,” do you just mean at my.arlo.com (because that’s what I tried with no joy, see screenshot) or is there another URL I should be using?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jgh45 wrote:

Hmm… When you say “web version,” do you just mean at my.arlo.com (because that’s what I tried with no joy, see screenshot) or is there another URL I should be using?

There are two different UI's in the current app and web client (which is quite confusing).

@LemboRock has "Feed" and "Dashboard" showing in his app and web client.  Are you seeing that also, or are you seeing "Library" instead?

jgh45
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see “Library”

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jgh45 wrote:

I see “Library”

I'm using "Feed", so I have different screens than you have.

Not sure why you can't cancel the trial (likely a bug).  But I am wondering why you need to do that.

AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

Same issue here, cancel all trial subscriptions is now missing, it was there a year ago, using web or ios cannot do it, guess ill have to wait to fix it... silly. just got an RMA camera and it pinged a new trial and i tried to click out of it everywhere i could but it was forced on...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you all for the feedback, If the account has an active Arlo subscription, the option to cancel a trial is not available. Please let me now if you have any further questions. 

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation