Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
JGgreen
Initiate
Initiate
  • So Arlo has taken my money and charged me not once but twice same day back to back after choosing a plan and subscription through my online account…boots me out and doesn’t update on the app or online now but I have both charges on my card. You give me no option to speak to anyone because your system is so flawed that it doesn’t recognize me having a plan or being a subscriber. So I’m in a constant loop of self help options which do not benefit me. At this point I can see why your rivals and competitors are much more successful than you. Since I can’t get any help from the company that just charged me twice not to mention you’ve increased the price I’ve paid but have taken EVERYTHING that I was getting away from me.  I will start with the BBB and then from there in the event that I have to prove my point through legal matters. 
11 REPLIES 11
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am sorry to hear of the frustration you have been having with the subscription. I have opened a ticket for you and escalated it to support. Please allow a few days for support to reach out.

Lunafam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue!!

Lunafam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue!! I can't talk to Noone and yall took 2 payments...

JGgreen
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you. That problem has been solved. Still having technical issues with my camera hopefully I can get that tackled soon. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the concerns you have posted here. They will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Brian-angulo619
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue just now I paid for the 7.99 subscription and it took my money from my bank didn't give me the subscription 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the subscription not being on the account. They will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Crystal995
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have had the same issue!

has taken 2x $14.99 payments from my account but hasn’t given me the subscription. How do I fix? Just want to be able to use my cameras properly 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding the  subscription on the account, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Stizzythe
Aspirant
Aspirant

They took 3 payments from me still no plan and won’t let me talk to no one I’ve been trying for 3 days now 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding the subscription behavior you are seeing, they will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation