Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can no longer deactivate my home alarm and I have used all possible ways and the alarm is still connected, and I had to resort to removing the batteries from the alarm remote to stop it ringing. I would like you to give me a solution or you can take everything that they have installed because if it doesn't work for me then I don't need it ok call me to give some solution.

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jimmy78,

What device are you referring to? Are you trying to simply disarm your device so you no longer received push notifications or recordings?

JamesC

Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

image.jpg

I mean the central device, because I suppose they will block it from the central or I don't know, so my explanation was that I try to put the unlock code, I put the keys that they sold me to unlock and they don't work either, in the end I had to remove them Batteries so it stops ringing, now my house is without an alarm and well, I also ask if it doesn't work, it doesn't make sense for me to continue paying for it, or send someone to check it and clarify what happened, those are my questions.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless this "central" device is supplied by some security vendor that happens to use some Arlo cameras, you're in the wrong place. That device you provided a picture of has nothing to do with Arlo. 

Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well, I don't understand that is the central alarm of the house provided by the Arlo company from where the general alarm of my whole house is connected and disconnected, so who do I pay for just the camera, just one device, well I would like Please clarify this problem for me, because if it doesn't work in the end, then I will have to cancel the service.

Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was frozen with the answer, are you telling me that this device is not from the Arlo company? ok could you provide me with the customer service phone number.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jimmy78 wrote:

Well, I don't understand that is the central alarm of the house provided by the Arlo company

Arlo never provided that central alarm - the photo doesn't match any of their products.

Do you know who did provide it?  (Perhaps Verisure????)

Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

but I have a contract with the Arlo Company, who charged me almost £600 for all the connected devices plus £37 per month for the service, I would like to know if it is really the real alarm company or have they scammed me?

Jimmy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok I'm sorry I got it, they use your devices but the alarm company is under another name, okay I'll try to contact the name of the company that says in the contract ok I'm very sorry and thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation