Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Granting Access - Server Down

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tomaino
Guide
Guide

We installed our doorbell today. My husband and I want to both be able to log into the account from our phones. If we use the same email address, when one logs in, the other gets kicked out. We went into our Arlo account and Granted Access to another email that we have. An invitation was sent to that email. When we click on the link in that email, it takes us to Arlo and prompts us to create an account. After entering in the email address that the invite went to, putting in a password and clicking the Login button. A message appears saying "We are sorry, the database server is currently down. Please try again." I tried all day and get the same message. 

I went directly to Argo.com and created a new account using the email that the request was sent to. When I go into the account, I do not see the devises. When I look in the account that granted the access, I see the request as pending.

I tried the chatbot and read everywhere. There is no one I can contact on the telephone. This is very disappointing. I think we should have picked another brand. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been escalated internally and is currently being investigated.

Take a look at the workaround posted here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-2/database-service-currently-down-message/m-p/1848763/highlig...

JamesC

tomaino
Guide
Guide

Thank you. The work around worked. Appreciate it!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation