Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Email alerts were blocked as spam with provider.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Eureka22
Follower
Follower

I was receiving all email alerts from alerts@arlo.com regularly since I installed. On 8/31/22, my provider had marked the alerts as spam, I went to spam folder, marked all as NOT spam, but now I'm not receiving any email alerts at all at the email. I put an alternative email just to see if I would get them at the alternate email and they came through OK. However, that is not ideal. I want them to go to the registered confirmed email account I have with Arlo. My provider said to check with Arlo to see when the emails were marked as spam if it triggered a notification to Arlo to not send to that email any longer. Is there a way to verify that with someone at Arlo if that happened and how do get it resolved? I have enabled/disabled the email notifications in the account/mode, removed the original email and left only alternate email, put the original email back and still nothing coming in. I don't know what else could be the issue since I have always received the email alerts at the original registered email for a couple years and now since they were marked as spam, even with my marking as not spam they just won't come through. Appreciate any help! 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eureka22 wrote:

My provider said to check with Arlo to see when the emails were marked as spam if it triggered a notification to Arlo to not send to that email any longer. Is there a way to verify that with someone at Arlo if that happened and how do get it resolved? 

If you have a subscription, then you could use the phone support option in the app.

If not, you could consider subscribing for a month in order to get that access, and then cancel.  A single-camera license would be enough.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation