Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell Wire-Free not displaying video on a Lenovo Smart Display 7

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
RunningMelissa
Initiate
Initiate

I have the wire-free doorbell setup and I can view the video from the arlo app on my phone, the website & from the google home app on my phone. If anyone presses the doorbell it activates the google mini's without any issue and they announce that there's "someone at doorbell". But I cannot get it to display video on my Lenovo Smart Display 7. It displays the message "This camera stream cannot be played right now". I have other Arlo cameras and they all stream fine on the Smart Display. It's only the doorbell that doesn't. It also doesn't do an announcement when someone is pressing the doorbell.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? How did you solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RunningMelissa,

Try reducing your doorbell resolution within settings and test again. For more information on this, take a look here: Why can’t I view videos from my Arlo Video Doorbell on my smart home device?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RunningMelissa,

Try reducing your doorbell resolution within settings and test again. For more information on this, take a look here: Why can’t I view videos from my Arlo Video Doorbell on my smart home device?

JamesC

RunningMelissa
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks, that fixed it. And it works on the smart display now.

Is there anyway to get it to automatically stream when someone presses the doorbell? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RunningMelissa,

Unfortunately, that is not a feature of the integration at this time.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation