Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Connecting Arlo AVD2001B Video to Lenovo Smart Display 7

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ICE_House
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have set-up my  video doorbell with the Arlo App and all connecting well via home wifi.  I however have not been successful in connecting to the Lenovo Smart Display 7 (purchased as a package with the video doorbell), despite the Smart Display being set-up in Google Home.    

I would be grateful if someone can provide a solution to connecting these devices so that the doorbell video can be streamed to the smart display.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ICE_House,

Have you set up Google Assistant as instructed here: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

JamesC

ICE_House
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James - I am still not quite there with this connectivity. Both wire free doorbell and Lenovo Smart Display visible on Samsung smart phone, but the connectivity between video doorbell and smart display not sorted. The Google Assist App instructions seem to differ from what I am viewing.  Even stumped my teenage son!!  More assistance welcome.  Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ICE_House,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Winter478
Aspirant
Aspirant

7 Fly Buys points Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free can be powered by a rechargeable battery or hardwired. Connect directly to Wi-Fi for easy setup.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation