Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't sign in on Mobile app

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
khatran3004
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi everyone. I've just bought a Doorbell wire-free from USA. I'm currently in Vietnam. I have Arlo account but I can't sign in on Mobile Apps, after I entered the email & password & also entered the  verification code that sent to my phone number, the screen show this "Oops! An error has occurred. Try again". So I can't setup my device.

I've tried many times and many different ways but it didn't work. I tried it on my iphone (2 devices), ipad but it still not work.

I can sign in on My laptop but it doesn't help because I can't setup my device by my laptop, it need mobile app.

Please help. Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khatran3004,

Are you using a vpn? Have you tried on both mobile data and a WiFi connection? Is the behavior the same?

JamesC

khatran3004
Aspirant
Aspirant

No I'm not. I have tried both on mobile data and a WiFi connection but it didn't work. Thank for your help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khatran3004,

Do you have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app installed from the app store (3.5.1)?

JamesC

khatran3004
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I installed the latest version of the Arlo Mobile app

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khatran3004,

Given the troubleshooting steps you've already taken, I encourage you to contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

khatran3004
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I will. Thank you so much for your help.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation