Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't save motion sensitivity after changing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cybercitizen
Follower
Follower
When I change the setting for motion sensitivity, it later returns to the default, either the next time I check it, or at some point after that. That happens when I change it for the sensitivity test, or if I change it in the Mode area. There is no save button that I can press after CC hanging the setting. How can I make the change permanent?
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@cybercitizen wrote:
When I change the setting for motion sensitivity, it later returns to the default, either the next time I check it, or at some point after that. That happens when I change it for the sensitivity test, or if I change it in the Mode area. There is no save button that I can press after CC hanging the setting. How can I make the change permanent?

First, you need to change it in the mode. The test is just a test, so there is no need to save anything there.

In a browser: after you change the threshold, use the back control. Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and you should see a save control.

In the iOS app: after you change the threshold, you should see "cancel" on the upper left of the screen, and "save" on the upper right. 

Not sure about Android, as I haven't had an Android phone for a while.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation