Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wireless door bell

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ArloMeerket
Aspirant
Aspirant

I already have a Arlo Essential spotlight camera and now thinking of getting the Wire free video door bell. I also currently have the monthly subscription. Will getting*the door bell mean I will have to pay for another subscription or is that free?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ArloMeerket wrote:

I already have a Arlo Essential spotlight camera and now thinking of getting the Wire free video door bell. I also currently have the monthly subscription. Will getting*the door bell mean I will have to pay for another subscription or is that free?

The doorbell does need to be in a subscription plan if you want to get motion recordings, set up activity zones, or get smart notifications.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ArloMeerket wrote:

The doorbell does need to be in a subscription plan if you want to get motion recordings, set up activity zones, or get smart notifications.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation