Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ADV2001 Wire-free Doorbell connect to Hub VMB400r3

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Navamuel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

According to the app as per the attached file below, we should be able to connect the Wire-free doorbell ADV2001  to a hub, I'm doing it as per the link on the app, but I tried a few times and doesn't work, Does anyone if that's supported or not? if not supported why is that information there to confuse people?

Trying to connect to Smarthub VMB400r3, both doorbell and hub both have the latest firmware.

file.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo says that they are planning to allow the AVD2001 doorbell to be paired with base stations/smarthubs - but they haven't said when it will be rolled out.

Lots of people here want that feature, so when it is available I'm sure it will be announced here.

GuiPoM
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am waiting for this feature since day 1. So if it is important for your own usage, return this doorbell and expect it to never be available.
If it becomes available one day, you will still be able to buy it again.

The feature has been announced here from Arlo being available "Q1 2021" ... well. What a lie ! 

Navamuel
Aspirant
Aspirant
I knew before I got it that that feature wasn’t available, what I don’t know is why they have that message on the app if the option is not available, very confusing and misleading, i resettled my doorbell twice as I thought 1st time I missed the option when I was setting it up.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation