Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Does this require direct power? Does it work with Ultra base or do I need separate base?

Does this require direct power? Does it work with Ultra base or do I need separate base?

I do not have a door bell, does this require direct power? Does it work with Ultra 4K base or do I need separate base? I currently have 4 cameras.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JamesC
Community Manager

The Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free comes with a long lasting rechargeable battery. It provides up to 6 months of battery life* to provide you a flexible and convenient front entry solution for peace of mind.

*Applies only to battery powered installation. Based on usage of 4000 seconds motion streaming per month, 30 seconds per two-way call daily, and day/night event splits 2:1. Will vary with device settings, use, activity captured and environmental factors.

Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free does not currently support connection to any Arlo basestation or Arlo SmartHub. It connects directly to your home WiFi network (2.4 GHz). It is still capable of cross-triggering your other Arlo cameras and chimes (go to Modes and create custom interactions that meet your desired needs via the Arlo App).