Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

smart hub getting information

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RockerSBM
Guide
Guide

Everytime i sync this hub up i get getting information 

and cant change anything on it is this right for the hub? my arlo pro 2 hub doesnt do it! 

ive done everything 

8 REPLIES 8
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Forgive me, but I can't understand what you are saying.

What does this bit mean?

@RockerSBM wrote:

Everytime i sync this hub up i get getting information 

Have you added the VMB5000 to the same account as your Pro 2 hub?

Is the VMB5000 plugged into your router?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
RockerSBM
Guide
Guide

Hi 

I got the ultra just before xmas but i could sync the doorbell and chime on it got it to work after trying loads of time.

the VMB5000 deffo has syncing problems with them 2 products the arlo ultra cameras sync fine but if u remove it from my account the VMB5000 to set up new again all i get when I sync it with my app is getting information instead of saying armed like the arlo q or arlo pro 2 base station.

i have reset loads of times used the pin loads of times even reset my phone clearing everything 3 times 

also why does the notifications not work right on it? thats another thing wrong with the app you can go on it and there a recording but had no notification about it! good thing its not no one breaking into house when doesnt pop up to telling you!

I know the ultra base station has sync problems ive watched the lights it clearly doesnt like the doorbell or chime had to sync them both to the arlo pro 2 but cant sync the ultra camera with them cos its on the other base station! 

Cheers

shaun

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Sorry. I am still at a loss as to what your problem might be. Take this bit:

@RockerSBM wrote:

I got the ultra just before xmas but i could sync the doorbell and chime on it got it to work after trying loads of time.

Is there a not missing in there?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
RockerSBM
Guide
Guide

Hi 

Yes sorry

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

So, let's get back to the beginning.

Is the problem that you cannot get the doorbell and chime to work on the Ultra hub?

Just another user
RockerSBM
Guide
Guide

Hi 

Yes and the app doesnt work right.

which is both a firmware problem.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Sorry. I'm getting nowhere. You just dribble out a bunch of unexplained stuff that doesn't add up. Then you throw in this:

@RockerSBM wrote:

which is both a firmware problem.

What does that mean?

Have you checked the documents for your stuff?

Get your manual here:

Arlo - Security Cameras and Systems

You can also ask Arlo for official support.

Just another user
RockerSBM
Guide
Guide

Hi 

Well im waiting for someone to pick it up from here so they can go and sort the problems out.

do you have a ultra base station? do you have a iphone?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation