Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice

after 2 months, I finally could click the button and subscribe to cvr.  doing so removed my free year of smart.  I'm only 2 months deep into it.

I finally have my cvr like I've been trying to get since december, but not the arlo smart plan is gone.

I do have a case number for this.  this is beyond frustrating when you have a surveillance camera system that simply doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

I'm the idiot for puting up with it for this long.  who can recommend me a system that works as it should without all these issues?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Crosive,

Please let me know if you need further assistance with the support ticket you have open for this issue. I would be happy to help further in any way that I can.

JamesC

Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have heard nothing else.  The problem still persists.  the remainder of my arlo smart plan is still missing.  I have since been charged for the cvr plan (which is fine).

Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice
It's been 5 days. I've heard nothing else from anyone. Do you understand how bad this looks on you as a company when you remove paid subscription plans and don't communicate anything on whether we can even get them back?
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice
Now I have a smart plan, a cvr plan, but the cvr isn't working at all. It's not recording to the timeline. Also, ever since the smart plan was activated, only getting 2k recording to my sd card (the cloud is as well, but that's what it's supposed to be).

All of my past recordings, up until 2:56 pm on the 16th, when the smart plan was restored, were 4k. Now they are 2k
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation