Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why am I not getting warranty claim support for my product?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GregMarkH
Aspirant
Aspirant

My 'outdoor' Arlo camera got rained on, the raine seeped into the interior working, the contacts rusted and the product failed. When I attepted to get a warranty replacement my request has gone ignored, despite over 7 attempts to get answers.

Why is the support so poor for this product?  What can I do to get a resolution?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GregMarkH,

How did you make the request? Do you have a support ticket I can reference and escalate for further review?

JamesC

GregMarkH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sure, I have two support cases. I created the second after repeated asks on the first for an update. 

Case Number: 41171813

case number 41125595

The second case was closed on October 2nd with this note:

As I understand your concern, the water leak inside the camera. It seems like you opened a case for the same concern. To avoid confusion, I will close this case and continue with your original case with case number 41125595

And, as has been the case to date, nothing after that. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GregMarkH,

Thanks for the information. I will follow up and escalate your support ticket. An agent will reach out to you with an update shortly.

JamesC

GregMarkH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still crickets.....

Arlo support has to be among the poorest in technology, even worse than my phone company and my cable company. 

I make a warranty claim and it is continually ignored. Not denied, just ignored. Three months later, multiple contacts. Nothing. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GregMarkH,

I apologize for the poor support experience. I've escalated your support ticket again. Please let me know if you do not receive an update with 24-48 hours.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation