Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When will Ultra cameras work as a trigger / be able to record video for IFTTT / Stringify?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
chrisngrod
Apprentice
Apprentice

We've complained about the lack of credit since the release. 

I guess the funny thing is that I noticed in the app it says I am on the free trial unil Jan 14, 2020.

Yet my last payment for my account was 98.48 on 1/17.

I didn't want to close my account and set it up again to get a free year.  Just another complaint if anyone is listening out there.  Seems like some web guys could figure out a way to extend our subscription.  Then again if it were that easy, you could probably add custom modes to IFTTT / Stingify also.

--------------------------------

On that note, when will Ultra cameras work as a trigger / be able to record video for IFTTT / Stringify?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chrisngrod,

If you already had a subscription at the time you added Ultra to the account that could be the reason the free year wasn't applied. To take advantage of the free 1 year of premier service, the account needs to have no activate subscription plan (creating a new account isn't needed). If you would like, send me a private message and I can help walk you through what we need to do to resolve.

I don't have information on when Ultra integration will be available in IFTTT/Stringify. I will provide an update when I know more.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chrisngrod,

If you already had a subscription at the time you added Ultra to the account that could be the reason the free year wasn't applied. To take advantage of the free 1 year of premier service, the account needs to have no activate subscription plan (creating a new account isn't needed). If you would like, send me a private message and I can help walk you through what we need to do to resolve.

I don't have information on when Ultra integration will be available in IFTTT/Stringify. I will provide an update when I know more.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation