Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sevakesmailian
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi,

I want to know if there is a way to
Report videos lets say theft or robbery or anything important to other arlo users? I love how ring uses its community of customers and once someone shares something important like a robbery or theft, the people in that area get the alert. In our case with arlo we don’t have this feature from what I checked in the app. Love arlo but you guys need to step up the game ASAP! This damn thing could save lives! I saw on the site something like this but thats just garbage we need something like rings reporting within the app. Please let me know if something like this is available in the app and I missed it. Thx
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked out Settings, Grant Access? This sounds like what you're looking for.

Sevakesmailian
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi ,

No thats not it. So on Ring when you discover a possible robbery or something in that sort you can send that video directly from the app to people around your home area so they get notification that there has been some sort of robbery or break in or w.e. ... then people see it automatically and have a better chance of keeping themselves safe and their family members. I don’t think Arlo has this but maybe I'm wrong?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sevakesmailian,

There is an option to share videos from your library. This will produce a link you can then provide to anyone to allow them to view the desired video clip. Take a look here for more information: How do I share video clips in my Arlo account?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation