Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CuTeBoi
Star
Star

The timeline feature for the last 2 days, December 15th and 16th, are not showing the timeline navigation, I can load previous days like the 14th and 13th just fine. I checked the network tab of the developer tools, and the playlist for the camera returns a 524, and reports a cloudflare error that the backend origin server timed out.  I really need the footage. The camera also appeared offline until it was disconnected from the hardwire kit and the battery reseated. The footage should have stopped around 4PM CST on the 15th, and started back up around 12noon on the 16th.

Really need the footage of what was recorded.

7 REPLIES 7
CuTeBoi
Star
Star

I know I'm being a little pushy, but I know that footage will only be available for 2 weeks, and I need to get this video recorded and stored before the 2 weeks, if I wait even a day, that's a day lost to getting some attention on this. How should I approach this with Support™?

Regards

Tony

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

Another update, I can navigate today's timeline, no errors, just the 15th and 16th are failing to load from cloudflare.

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

Now it's happening as well with today the 18th, I can stream, but when the timeline is being attempted to be downloaded, cloudflare says that the origin server is not responding. 

Is there some sort of error for my videos being stored?

Now it's 3 days I can't download:

15th, 16th, 18th.....

This is troublesome.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CuTeBoi,

Do you have a case open with the support team on this issue?

JamesC

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

What's the process for that? support link pointed me to the "community", so I assumed this is the only form of "help" I'd get.  I'll go and click support again and see what I can find.

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

Seems that I got one open now.

I guess I'll wait for it. I referenced this thread in the "open a case" form.

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

They have taken my information down, but still nothing, I'm worried I will be losing the footage when the CVR's 2 week timeline is purged.

And I've opened a case with the Support team, and I feel it may not be going anywhere before the data is gone.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation