Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
m_robbo123
Follower
Follower
I have send an invite to grant access to my ultra arlo security cameras. When my friend accepts the invite it takes him to the Arlo log in webpage.
To have access I would have to give them my username and password but my understanding is to not share that information.
I would assume they accept the invite and it opens in the app and they have access.
Anybody having this trouble.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

m_robbo123,

After clicking the link in the email invitation, the user requesting access must create a new Arlo account with their own login credentials.

For more information on this, take a look here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kelso198325
Guide
Guide
I shared the cameras with my wife and she logs in on my account and looks all the time but there is a setting that you can turn on that will remove any admin rights for them. In other words I’m the only one that can make changes to the cameras she can still do things like just look at them.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

m_robbo123,

After clicking the link in the email invitation, the user requesting access must create a new Arlo account with their own login credentials.

For more information on this, take a look here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation