Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra camera taking time to go on after detecting motion

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brooklynzoo
Tutor
Tutor

Will Arlo come up with a new update about connecting? Because the time it take to get the camera on after detecting motion is really horrible

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Brooklynzoo,

Are you experiencing this issue on the Arlo app on your phone device and/or the web client on your computer?

Brooklynzoo
Tutor
Tutor
I’m having this issue on the arlo app on my iPhone X
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Is this happening on your WiFi and/or cellular data? Have you tried rebooting your iPhone X to see if that helps?

Brooklynzoo
Tutor
Tutor

yes, it happens on both. I have rebooted my phone a few times. still no luck. at this point, it's pointless for me to have these cameras because the time it takes to connect if there is any danger I and my family will be in trouble!!

Badassbarbie
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. By the time it opens and I can see what’s happening there’s nothing there. Seems pointless to me
Brooklynzoo
Tutor
Tutor

yeah, it really sucks. I had a package delivered today from Amazon, by the time the camera connected the guy was walking back to his truck. with a great RND department, I hope they can fix this issue if not I may have to change 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation