Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
zincyellowcobra
Luminary
Luminary

I have been logging a lot of gripes regarding the performance of my new Ultra cams and thought I would add a newly discovered positive.  The sound quality IS GREAT. Substantial improvement over the Pro 2 cams. I was able to listen to my husband and neighbor chatting about lawns, garage doors and Christmas lights. They were down at the street so maybe 35 feet away from the camera? I could hear every word clearly. I swapped over to a Pro 2 cam to compare. I could hear, not as clear plus lots of background noise... Ultra wins this comparison hands down. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear! Thanks for sharing.

I'll keep you updated on the development teams feedback regarding your other posts. We should be getting in contact with you soon.

JamesC

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Completely agree with everything that you have said, ultra two way audio is awesome. The siren is a nice touch and can surly capture someone’s attention and it’s a way louder than the Argus 2 siren from reolink( going somewhere with this, read on). My resquest from arlo is, if they could make an update to put a siren in the pro and pro 2. Like I said the Argus 2 (different brand I’m aware) has a siren but it’s not loud but it’s enough to caputire someone’s attention to be like hey buddy you know you in the wrong. I know arlo could do this, just make it to where it will be a beep just so people are known they are being watched. Yes I’m aware too that I could just talk but it would be nice to just click the siren button and bam choose a pro or pro 2 cam to active a siren.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation