Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra HD Camera no longer syncing after charging for first time

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Johnross35
Aspirant
Aspirant

Battery on 1 of my 4 cameras needed charging for the first time so I took off magnetic mount and charged. When I returned it to the mount, it said the camera was not connected.

i then decided to resync so removedthe device. When reading the device, it updated the base with a firmware update. Then when reading unable to sync and just getting the discovering your device. Please wait. I have:

- taken the battery out and putting back in to sync.

- I’ve pressed the sync button and no luck

- I’ve reset the base and retried

-

all with no luck. Please help. I’ve had no issues with this so far and something that should be so simple is not.

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnross35,

Have you tried inserting a battery that you know is charged and working (from one of the other cameras) to see if you experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Johnross35
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just tried that and still no luck. Same experience.

Please note I swapped the battery into the other camera that is working and it continued to work so doesn’t appear to be the battery
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnross35,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you need further assistance, please reach out to me in a private message. I would be glad to help.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation