Arlo DevOps team is investigating an issue where customers are experiencing login issues. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue.
×Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account. Please enable this feature now. Learn More.
We are experiencing an outage of our ReadyCloud service and are working to resolve the issue..
We are experiencing an outage of our Google service and are working to resolve the issue..
* I have been having problems with 1 of my Arlo Ultra cameras not charging the battery. (I have 2 Arlo Ultra cameras)
Things I have tried:
* It doesn't seem to be the battery, the battery charges ok when I swap it into a different Arlo Ultra unit to charge. (its not the battery or cable).
* The battery also charges ok when I take it out of the Arlo Ultra and charge it in a charging station. (double checking its not the battery or cables).
* I have bought an Arlo Solar panel (south facing gets a lot of sun) and this does not charge the Arlo Ultra camera (it charges my other Arlo Ultra ok - its not the solar panel or cable).
* I have bought a new outer case for the Arlo Ultra unit thinking it may be dirty connectors, the camera still does not charge on the charging cable or solar panel when plugged in to the Arlo Ultra camera (its not the outer casing).
* All my firmware is updated to latest available firmware (checked on app for base station all up to date, and for cameras all up to date).
* I tried removing the cameras from the base station and re adding them (didn't solve the issue).
* I tried resetting the base station 2 to 3 times (didn't solve the issue).
* Looking at the back of the Arlo Ultra cameras (the connecting part when the battery is removed), everything looks to be in good, clean condition and in place without signs of wear or tear.
I really don't know what to do, has anyone else had this issue or know if there is there a solution?
For personalized support specific to the Arlo products you own, access Support from within the Arlo iOS or Android App. Simply login to your Arlo App, go to Settings, Support, then select the Arlo product you would like support for.