Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ad4m__w
Aspirant
Aspirant
Had Ultra 3 cam kit for a few days. When charging, one of my ultra cams flashes blue, stops, flashes blue, stops......on and on and on. It never stops while charging. It only hits about 85% charge. Tried swapping charging cables, batteries ect with no luck so seems to be this one brand new camera. It records fine but the 3 second before playback doesn’t work due to it being on and off charge every second with this blue flight flashing. Iv also cleaned the terminals even though they all like fine as would expect brand new. All firmware seems up to date. One thing after another with this system I’m starting to wish I never bothered. Any idea why or how this can be resolved?
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Try swapping the battery with one of your other cameras, and see if the problem moves with the battery (or not).

Then contact support, and (depending on where the problem is) ask for a replacement battery or camera.

ad4m__w
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for reply, like I said in original post Iv tried swapping batteries and cables and seems to be camera issue
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ad4m__w wrote:
Thanks for reply, like I said in original post Iv tried swapping batteries and cables and seems to be camera issue

Then the next step is to contact support and ask for a replacment.

tamazyan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problem, I changed the charging cable and problem solved,

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation