Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TJ-L
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have three Arlo Ultra cameras
Worked fine with two cameras but after adding a third, I cannot “go live” with any camera and although the system still detects motion it does not record any video

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Start by rebooting the hub and reinserting camera batteries. It may be fastest to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to get rid of some weirdnesses.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Start by rebooting the hub and reinserting camera batteries. It may be fastest to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to get rid of some weirdnesses.

kylewallace
Star
Star
I’ve had the exact same issue for the past few days. I’m here on the forum now and seeing others are having similar issues. Have tried restarting the base station and my wifi. I can watch the cameras in HomeKit.
kylewallace
Star
Star
Just of note, I have just discovered that my subscription had reverted to 0 cameras in use. I’ve dragged my cameras back into my subscription and it appears my issue may be resolved.
TJ-L
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks that worked
Another issue I had was one camera was zoomed in and showing a view about 45 degrees off to the left of where I had the camera pointed. That seems to have solved itself too, for now
TJ-L
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation