Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Jnortz
Initiate
Initiate

I have have subscribed to the continuous recording but it's not continuous recording? It records then has like a 15second window where it doesn't record anything then will start recording again don't see the point in paying for the subscription if it doesn't actually do what it's suppose to if anyone knows what might be going thankyou in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are watching the timeline, right? This would be by clicking on the 3 dots menu for the camera on the Devices tab or clicking on the "clock" icon on the web client.

Jnortz
Initiate
Initiate
Yeah I am in the timeline the library works fine what I can see but yeah the timeline continuous recording isn't constant recording I've attached a screenshot of the timeline and all the gaps in between the pictures if all about 15-20min intervals
Jamesk811
Tutor
Tutor
I was having the same issue it started off as gaps in recording to a complete period of 12 hours without recording and then it recorded for about an hour and then another 12 hours of no recording.

Arlos response was the engineering team is looking into it as it’s a widespread issue and told me to request a refund. Seems like it’s not ready for the public yet on the Ultras. I don’t even think Arlo knows what the problem is.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's odd - if it's widespread, it's not happening here on my Q camera.

Jamesk811
Tutor
Tutor
That’s strange... I wish it worked. As you can see, constant gaps in the recording.
dcfox1
Master
Master

I just started cvr several days ago to try it on a pro3 and I don't have those gaps. May be an Ultra problem but who knows. Does it show the same on Web browser on a computer? I do like it better on that. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation