Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
S-Mar
Guide
Guide

Ultr 4 camera with 4 HD cameras

All were recording but is seems that since the card was installed and formatted, their were recordings for ablout an hour or so but none anymore

On the Dashboard (Devices Screen) they show what appears to be recordings. I also get push notifications with pictures but nothing new in the library

15 REPLIES 15
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There seems to be a rash of recent issues like this. Try logging out and back in. Try both the app and a browser. A reboot of the base may be useful.

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

Disconnetected power and net from the base and waited 15 sec.  Reinstalled and still the same

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What about the rest of the suggestions?

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

I view on the phone ap and the computer with no differdernce.

I did a manual recording last night for 2 minutes, 46 seconds and turned the light on and off and that recorded just fine.

On the Devices screen I show 5 camera recordings of less than 15 minutes ago. in the library, not a single recording. So it shows recording, but not going to the library.

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

Mine is still not recording, time has not fixed anything

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

I dont understand how I can be getting push notifications with a pic on my iPhone,but no recordings of what the push notification say that I have

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, that's not good. Open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

S-Mar,

You posted in another thread that you were receiving recordings but they were shorter than what you had the rules set to...can we keep the conversation here in this thread for the sake of clarity?

What mode are you using and what rules do you have set up currently? Do you have any library filters enabled?

JamesC

S-Mar
Guide
Guide
Looks like push notifications and recordings are both happening properly when I have in the armed mode but when on my custom modes I get the push notifications but no recordings.
S-Mar
Guide
Guide

Library filters only has the Canera Any>  box selected. 

No check marks anywhere (I think that is the Defalt Setting)

Camera                                        Any  >

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@S-Mar wrote:
Looks like push notifications and recordings are both happening properly when I have in the armed mode but when on my custom modes I get the push notifications but no recordings.

Try new custom modes to see if that helps. Same settings, just a new mode.

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

I setup all new modes on my computer his time (not setup on the phone) and still averaging 5 to 7 seconds

Does not matter if triggered by motion or audio

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you verified that all firmware is up to date by comparing what's listed in your various device settings to what is shown in the Release Notes section here?

It might be worth removing all devices from Settings, My Devices and starting fresh.

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

I have done all of this and no difference

SERIOUS FLAW in the system

Besides it does not make any sense. 

Recordings show up in push notifications and shows a recording in the device screen but does not go to the library.  

How can it show in my devices but not show in the library is baffling

S-Mar
Guide
Guide

Partial answer - started a new thread

Just put the sd card into my computer and all of the recordings appear to be there at the correct time intervals.  However these recordings do not appear in the library.

How do I access these recordings without removing the sd card?

How do I get all recordings to appear in the library and with the correct recording time?

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation