Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Set up the configuration in an updated app without on-site

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RichardCH
Aspirant
Aspirant
I downloaded the updated arlo ultra app. How can I set up the configuration without being at the arlo ultra base station on-site? In order words, how can I migrate my current arlo ultra setting in my app to the updated version without present at the base station? Urgent!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

I guess I don't understand what you're trying to do then, because there's no reason I can see that you would need to be near the base station if all you're doing is switching from the old app to the new app. You should just sign in with your user name and password, and everything will be configured how you had it before.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

All you should have to do is sign in to the new app, and everything should already be set up the same way you had it in the old app.

RichardCH
Aspirant
Aspirant
The question is my mobile phone has to be physically near to the arlo base station and arlo ultra in order to reset the configuration in the new arlo app. This cannot be done. What should I do?
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

I guess I don't understand what you're trying to do then, because there's no reason I can see that you would need to be near the base station if all you're doing is switching from the old app to the new app. You should just sign in with your user name and password, and everything will be configured how you had it before.

RichardCH
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. Problem solved.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation