Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Question about LED on Dual Charging Station. Can't manual for it.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jsmed25
Follower
Follower

Bought the dual charging station for my arlo pro 3 system. Well it doesn’t come with instructions in the box. I have scoured the internet for the manual, and all I can find is the manual for the pro 2 charging station. I’m not sure if the thing works, when I first plugged it in and then inserted a battery. The led turned solid yellow or amber, whatever. Checked on it about an hour later and the led was flashing yellow. Now the weird thing is when I removed the batteries, the leds remained flashing yellow. Even when I put the batteries back into it. They still flashed yellow. The only way to get it to stop was to unplug it. After being unplugged I reinserted the batteries to get the same effect. Solid yellow for a while then blinking yellow. Not sure how long it took to start blinking yellow but I’m not really sure if the batteries are charging or not. I also can’t believe that I can’t find any information on this charging station like ANYWHERE. All that comes up is the pro 2 charging station, not the pro 3. Any info would help greatly. Tired of buying new from arlo only to have to return it once or twice till I actually get one that works properly.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I haven't seen that but the first thing I'd try is a different USB charger of the same ratings as the original.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation