Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Peter_AU
Guide
Guide

Hi, I think this is a common question, but try as I might cannot work out how to get push notifications to work on my Android Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it is running Android version 9.

I have the latest App 2.9.2_25930

On my phone when I installed the app I allowed it access to what ever it wanted.

I have read some forums to also allow it access to the phone, in fact I have granted it access to everything.

The push notifications is turned on in the cameras in the app, as well as email notification. (Email notifications work)

I am the primary user of the account, I did share access to my wife who uses iPhone, she does not get notifications either.

I have three cameras none of them have managed to do a push notification.

Not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot. Please help as its not really working on email notifications alone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team released a cloud fix late last night that resolves this issue. Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue with notifications.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter_AU
Guide
Guide

Picture of my app notifications

Peter_AU
Guide
Guide

Picture of my app permissions

Peter_AU
Guide
Guide

Picture of my push notification settings

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team released a cloud fix late last night that resolves this issue. Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue with notifications.

JamesC

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

James C - I had made a earlier post but seeing this will reply.  Push notifications though being sent are still not coming through without physically waking the phone as of this morning, everything updated and rebooted.

Peter_AU
Guide
Guide
Hi
Yes all is working will now getting notifications on phones

Thanks
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation