Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Meko923
Guide
Guide

I'm at my whits end here.... 

I bought the Ultra set it all up with my old PROs and Q and it all works fine. 

Realised I needed to purchase the PVV package for the Ultra camera so I can have the 4K videos. Did that, my ultra camera is selected. However, after several hours after purchase I still can not get 4K. 

Camera video setting state "Premium Video Recording subscription activated." but I have no option to turn it "ON" as the arlo help pages state under the video settings. Video setting is set to "Best Video", Auto HDR is on and in the phone app I have Live 4k viewing on aswell.

I installed a SD card and that shows active and selected to record 4k and SD video.

I'm just at a lost. There has to be something else I'm missing here. Please help. TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Meko923
Guide
Guide
Hi guys thanks for all the good ideas.

Seems like I just had to wait a few more hours. I walked away from it and left it for a bit and when I came back I checked and my recording showed the 4k lable.
Future reference after purchasing the pvv wait 6+ hours for it to trickle down to your units.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meko923,

Do you have auto zoom and track enabled? This feature cannot be enabled simultaneously with 4K.

JamesC

Meko923
Guide
Guide

Nope auto tracking is off

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meko923,

Okay, that's a good start. What are you trying to do that is indicating no 4K?

If you have PVR service, your motion detected library recordings should show a 4K badge indicating they are in 4K.

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And you did select at least one camera when you purchaed the PVR subscription, right?

Meko923
Guide
Guide
Hi guys thanks for all the good ideas.

Seems like I just had to wait a few more hours. I walked away from it and left it for a bit and when I came back I checked and my recording showed the 4k lable.
Future reference after purchasing the pvv wait 6+ hours for it to trickle down to your units.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation