Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

Also note that on the web (via PC) you ARE able to zoom & pan while the recording is playing but if you pause the recording then the zoom button no longer functions which is kind of when you need zoom & pan the most.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This issue should now be resolved where you can zoom in and out when you pause the recording from your library.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let me know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

JessicaP,

Is this issue with the web portal (below) also included in the fix that they're working on?

"Also note that on the web (via PC) you ARE able to zoom & pan while the recording is playing but if you pause the recording then the zoom button no longer functions which is kind of when you need zoom & pan the most."

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey KachinaShadow,

Thanks for raising this up! I moved your post to a new thread since you mentioned this is happening on the web client on the computer.

I've reported this over to the development team and they're investigating the report about this issue. We'll provide an update when we hear any new information from the team.

KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

JessicaP

Good move...Thanks 😁

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This issue should now be resolved where you can zoom in and out when you pause the recording from your library.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let me know.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation