Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Recordings Since April 26

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jayplus
Aspirant
Aspirant
I noticed that none of my videos are showing up on the library online and we have a plan that expires in October. It’s been working but now no videos are being saved online anymore for the last 2 weeks. We have 4 cameras and it was working before but now our library is empty. Any thoughts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jayplus
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok so I called and it wasn’t the same issue. We went to one camera and manually recorded and it worked. The one manual recording showed up online. Then somehow the one in the backyard started working. We then removed the one camera from the system and readded it and then the one started working again. Then the others just started working on their one...Really odd but it seems like doing the one manual recording seemed to fix it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jayplus,

Check your subscriptions to make sure the cameras are participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

Jayplus
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yea, it says 4 of 4 cameras are participating....
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jayplus,

Are you using a custom mode? Do you see the same behavior when using the default "Armed" mode?

JamesC

Jayplus
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just checked, it’s using the Armed mode. Don’t know much about modes, so that definitely hasn’t changed....probably been on armed since we got the system last year.
tejuse
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue as you. My video and notifications also stopped on 26 April. Follow-up open case with tech concluded issue was with the last firmware update to hub. Tech stated they are aware and working to issue new firmware release. Supposedly a problem with cache in the hub. All my cameras are also in my plan.
Jayplus
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok so I called and it wasn’t the same issue. We went to one camera and manually recorded and it worked. The one manual recording showed up online. Then somehow the one in the backyard started working. We then removed the one camera from the system and readded it and then the one started working again. Then the others just started working on their one...Really odd but it seems like doing the one manual recording seemed to fix it.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation