Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Monthly CVR Option

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Homestead8
Follower
Follower

We purchased the Arlo Ultra for a better "experiance" and "quality" camera, in comparison to our Nest indoor cameras. So far this has not been our experiance. Being used to 24/7 recording and needing it, Arlo charges separatly. Wanted to try it for one month to see how we like the experiance. However, the check box for 1 year is auto selected and will not allow a month-to-month option. Why is this???

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Homestead8,

Arlo Ultra has a free 1 year subscription for Arlo Smart Premier included with the kit. This would have automatically applied to your account at the time you set up your Ultra kit. Because that plan is an annual, 1 year subscription, any other subscription on your account must also be annual. This is why no monthly option is present for CVR. You can still try CVR at the annual price and if you do not wish to keep the subscription, a refund for the unused portion will be issued if canceled.

JamesC

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Can I buy cvr month by month or does it have to be a bulk purchase of 1 whole year? I really don’t need a whole year so how do I get it for one month?
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation