New updates, Well this is the final straw Arlo Pro updates

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ronrouse2023
Initiate
Initiate

I’m convinced that Arlo keeps making it harder to do business with them. This update is the final straw, I ‘m changing brands. With 16 cameras between my cottage and home for for more that 10 years with yearly contracts, they are now going up for sale. I could put up with past frustrations because they were good cameras but many brands have now caught up to their quality and passed them. This last forced update has shut down both systems 4 times. Today I’m at my cottage and can not start my home system! Never happened before. Moving through the systems now, it must have been  designed by someone  who never had a larger system because for me it is total frustration. Sorry I’m a senior but not stupid, Finally, goodby ARLO

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would be more than happy to assist in any way I can with the new user interface. If you want to provide more information on what you are needing assistance with, I would be more than happy to assist. 

Ronrouse2023
Initiate
Initiate

What more information do you need!  The new update just does not work for me!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

How does it not work for you? So I can provide information and help you to get it to work for you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation