Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
As of last night my cameras stopped recording or if they are they are not sending notifications or videos to the library. I’m on the latest firmware and the cameras can do live recordings. Light on the base unit is blue. I’ve restarted the base and cleared cache on my browsers. Checked all the motion settings on all of the devices. Not sure what else I can do this time. Anybody else having any other solutions? Thanks for the suggestions I’ve received on this issue. I thought they were making progress with the most recent fiirmware release. This is getting comical now.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
It resolved by itself mid day today. Was not recording for at least a day and a half.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm getting recordings. Are you using any additional features such as zones? If so, try turning them off.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DRA_PA,

As jguerdat mentions, i'm seeing recordings as well. Are you still seeing this behavior? If you record manually, does a recording arrive in the library?

JamesC

DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
It resolved by itself mid day today. Was not recording for at least a day and a half.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DRA_PA,

Thanks for the quick reply on this. We've seen some other reports of this and the engineering team is currently working on the issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation