Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
A new iOS Arlo app was released this evening 1/19.
9 REPLIES 9
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
This update makes the app force close every time I open the app haven’t had access to my cams all day, arlo team please fix!
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hmmmm. Mine is working. I’m running iOS 12.1.3 (beta 4). Not sure if that has anything to do it working.
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Just checked, I’m running iOS 12.1.2, arlo 2.1.7. Last night it worked, have not been able to load completely without being booted once today, other than going online on a pc but that’s not efficient. They normally work fast so hopefully they push out a new app update real real soon.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing the app and reinstall rather than updating - any difference?

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Just did this twice, nothing is different.
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
By the grace of god, the app works now!! I don’t know what they did but it works!
meizydavid
Apprentice
Apprentice

The IOS app update CRAP AGAIN

open the app click on library pick a older recording, and will only play the last recoring made 

by the system, cannot play any older recoirdings other than the last mad by the system

typical of their quality assurance

DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hmmmm. I’m able to play older captures from all of the cameras. I did have a problem
with the videos not showing up but after going to the web view and reviewing the plan they showed up and all seem to be working properly.
Thomashypolite
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am returning my purchase before something bad happens wher I miss a burglary. The lag time is unacceptable and I have the fastest Comcast service out there. 

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation