Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Terence87
Guide
Guide

I am getting messages on cameras that AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device but they are on 100% battery. Activity Zones disabled.

Also Video quality is awful when it does work as cant read a car number plate coming into my driveway.

3 days of setting up and it is awful so thinking of returning it

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you cleaned the contacts? ( i sort of place and wiggle a bit to insure good contact )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Terence87
Guide
Guide

I am not in the process of charging the camera as it is already 100% charged and supposed to be working on the battery alone. That is why I can’t understand the AC power message as the Router is powered up OK.

i am very disappointed with all the problems and the Support Chat Line does not respond and the 0800 phone just puts you in a queue and disconnects.

The worst support for a new product Ihave ever had and this was part of the outrageous purchase cost for 6 months.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For the record, there is NO 800 number to call for Arlo. Seems you have phoned a phony support due to Googling. Use the numbers listed here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Terence87
Guide
Guide

I didn’t say 800 as a phone number but 0800 and it was the one in your link.

no reply on that and no reply on Chat.

i now have an email from a Support asking me for the model number and that was given to them along with the serial number and accepted for registration so they do not seem to have a a very effici3nt method of actually answering the problem at all and now a couple of weeks since I bought it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't mention that you were in the UK. The US has had 800 numbers since forever, hence my statement. I wasn't aware that the UK number started with 0800.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation