Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
rinku2012
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

My 12 months subscription is completed. I dont want to renew the subscription as spending $10 per month is not worth

I have few questions regarding Local storage files

1. I am unable to view the screenshot of the video ( when i click on library, i can see the screenshot of the image before clicking on the video). This is available on cloud access but not local storage access. how can i view the screenshots before downloading the video to my phone

2. I have kept email option if there is any motion detection for one of my camera. Can i have the the same settings enabled after i cancel the subscription ?

3. I have 5 cameras. 1 is connected to solar charger, 1 is connected to power and other 3 are connected via batteries. When i am viewing recordings from local storage, i see that all the cameras are being shown in 4k, but only the camera which i have connected to solar charger is showing as 2K. how can i change the camera to record in 4K ?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) You can't.

2) I believe that to be true.

3) Have you compared camera settings with one that's recording in 4K?

demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have a feeling arlo intentionally cripples thumbnails on local storage to deter people from using it over their subscription.. 

rinku2012
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

can someone help me in the below issue

3. I have 5 cameras. 1 is connected to solar charger, 1 is connected to power and other 3 are connected via batteries. When i am viewing recordings from local storage, i see that all the cameras are being shown in 4k, but only the camera which i have connected to solar charger is showing as 2K. how can i change the camera to record in 4K ?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation