Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

I want to purchase the elite subscription but i get an error message

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AdamDurocher Follower
Follower

I’ve have the arlo ultra and have the premiere subscription that came with it. I want to purchase the elite subscription but every time i try it keeps telling me “we are sorry but our billing service is currently unavailable please try again. I’ve tried for several days now. I don’t get it.

Accepted Solutions
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

We've released a backend fix that should address the issue being reported here. Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

All Replies
Andrew_V Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issues and have talked and chatted with multiple support people. After 3 days straight talking to 6 different support staff they finally realized it is a billing website issue. They say the engineering department is working on it, but this issue has been ongoing for over a week for me and according to another post a number of other users have had problems since the new year. Hopefully they fix it soon otherwise will have no choice but to ditch this expensive investment for a different camera system!

JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

We've released a backend fix that should address the issue being reported here. Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation