Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AdamDurocher
Follower
Follower

I’ve have the arlo ultra and have the premiere subscription that came with it. I want to purchase the elite subscription but every time i try it keeps telling me “we are sorry but our billing service is currently unavailable please try again. I’ve tried for several days now. I don’t get it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We've released a backend fix that should address the issue being reported here. Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew_V
Initiate
Initiate

Having the same issues and have talked and chatted with multiple support people. After 3 days straight talking to 6 different support staff they finally realized it is a billing website issue. They say the engineering department is working on it, but this issue has been ongoing for over a week for me and according to another post a number of other users have had problems since the new year. Hopefully they fix it soon otherwise will have no choice but to ditch this expensive investment for a different camera system!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We've released a backend fix that should address the issue being reported here. Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation