Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have a camera that will NOT work, and hasnt for a very long time now

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bclem7776
Follower
Follower

My question is about the quality of your product, the reason why we have so much garbage in our oceans and we kill our planet on a daily basis is pure narcissism and greed.
I paid over a thousand bucks for this security system cuz best buy guaranteed quality assurance, it's not even been a year yet and already I have a camera that will NOT work, and hasnt for a very long time now, the base modem is Constantly changing from orange to blue , and frankly I wish I never wasted so much money on it for my residence. 90 days for product refunding is understandable, but if the equipment dont last A YEAR, then u people are a scam, no customer service is really a **bleep**ing pain , robots taking over our jobs.
I need my camera fixed, it just stopped working, I've tried everything and it will not power on, I'm not an idiot I know how they work, so dont go down the list of aspects as is to y it isnt working.
I already know why and I wont stand for it

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bclem7776,

The LED behavior you describe on your SmartHub indicates that there could be an issue with the signal strength between the camera and the SmartHub. If the signal strength is poor, the camera could be dropping offline. When you say the camera will not work, what exactly are you seeing? Do you see an error message when you attempt a live stream?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation