Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I get notifications but no library form Arlo Ultra when I am away connected with diffrent network

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ion1983
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello to all,

I recently purchased the Arlo Ultra 4k one camera kit. Connected with the home network I get notifications on my phone and I can see the video from the library. When I am away connected with a different network  I get the notification but no video in the library. I don`t have a subscription on Cloud and all my video are saved on microSD.Do I need one of the subscriptions?. I want to know who comes to my house when no one is home. For example delivery or something else.

If anyone has had this problem before and you know how to fix it please help me.
Thank you all.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Ion1983

Have you tried tp setup direct storage access to view your recordings remotely? I have provided the link with further information here. What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

Ion1983
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi ShayneS,

Thanks for the reply.  I set up direct storages on my Arlo Smart Hub. My microSD card is compatible with the smart hub. I don`t know how to set up a VPN on my router and on my phone. If you can please explain me step by step this process?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation