Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
GailR
Tutor
Tutor

I cannot take it anymore. I’ve adjusted every possible setting and this camera is constantly alerting for motions. I’ve turned both vehicles and motions off, turned down sensitivity and I get a notification every 30 seconds. I’m done. This camera is pricey and should not have these kinds of issues.

7 REPLIES 7
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sorry to hear it. We probably could have helped you as obviously thousands of people use these cameras without the issues you have. Best wishes

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Obviously 1000's use these without issues, you can't be serious.

GailR
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, I am serious and for your information my camera had at one point been ok. Just because 1000’s of people don’t have issues, and I guess you stay in contact with them all, there will be cameras that malfunction. If you don’t have a suggestion for me to resolve my issue then perhaps you don’t need to comment?
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

My comment was for Steve, should have pointed that out better.  I found his comment to you a joke and was being sarcastic.  Anyone who has been on this forum since the Ultra release knows it as do customers on Amazon or anyone that has been to sites like pissed customer.  I personally know people that have taken them back or changed their mind after seeing the comments.  In fact I'm the only one who didn't because I waited to long.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Hi Gail,

Happy to try and help you resolve your issues if you are happy to work through them. Your thread being titled "Returning this camera" seemed to indicate otherwise.

Let's start with your problem. You're getting a lot of unwanted recordings. Can you please post screenshots of your rules for the camera including all sub-screens eg the motion sensitivity? Have you got audio activation enabled?

steve_t
Master Master
Master

LandJS,

Thanks for explaining your sarcasm

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

your welcome

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like