Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to use an arlo Ultra to monitor a baby room

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Siamak
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi guys
I have an arlo baby but we recently had a new baby and I wanted to use one if my arlo ultra cameras to monitor my 2nd kid.
When I open the iOS app only the arlo baby start to play itself. I need to tap to run the arlo ultra which is in my list. Then after 30 minutes the monitoring stops! I have to tap all the time to get the live view. I have a very large fiber internet connection so I’m not at all worry about band weight.
Anyone could help me please !?
Thank you in advance
3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

The Ultra and other battery cams time out after 30 min of live stream. I assume it is so you don't forget and kill the battery. I believe it does the same even when connected to AC from what i have seen here. They are different then the baby cam. 

Siamak
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your reply. I think this restriction would make sens if the camera could only work on batteries. All my devices are wired so why I should be discriminated?
This is not logic
Thank you anyway
Siamak
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any Help or improvements infos from arlo developers are more than welcome here guys!
It would be great to give to the costumer the possibility to use his arlo camera for monitoring
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation