Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CH1162
Aspirant
Aspirant

My experience with geo fencing is that the smallest radius is a) not accurate 150m and b) just really to wide. It would be important to have an accurate radius of 100meter and not like today with ether smallest radius a real radius of around 400m, that should be updated

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CH1162,

If you're having trouble with the smallest geofencing radius selected, try increasing the radius within your geofencing settings to see if you get better results in your environment.

To change your radius setting, tap the radius icon, select a radius size, and tap Next. Radius size options are Small, Medium, or Large (approximately 150 meters, 250 meters and 500 meters, respectively).

JamesC

CH1162
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I already have the smallest radius locked in, but in reality its just not 150m but a lot more that's my issue

I am sure I am not the only one asking for smaller radius (or at least really the 150m)

Thanks for your help

Baros
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am sure most would prefer a smaller option to the target area; it is a pain that when I go out to neighbours or even down the garden, it does not detect me leaving and remains in home mode
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation