Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Do Nothing or Activate Siren only

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
kilowattamato
Tutor
Tutor
Hello, one of my 3 cameras will not record video. The one camera allows me to select activate siren or do nothing but not allow me to pick record video, it remains greyed-out. I have ultra base station, 2 ultra cameras, and one video doorbell. Thoughts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you go into your app and go to Settings > Subscription and just check it says something like "3 of 3 camera(s) participating"?
If it says "2 of 3 camera(s) participating" or something like that, click "Manage Cameras" and add the other one to the list

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you go into your app and go to Settings > Subscription and just check it says something like "3 of 3 camera(s) participating"?
If it says "2 of 3 camera(s) participating" or something like that, click "Manage Cameras" and add the other one to the list

kilowattamato
Tutor
Tutor
That was it, Thank you Steve!
I didn’t even think of logging in from a pc, but that’s how I was able to add my last camera to my subscription plan. Not sure why I couldn’t via the mobile app but your suggestion prompted me to login via computer. Thanks again, very much appreciated 👍🏼👍🏼
HazzMatt
Apprentice
Apprentice
My cameras were recording as they should be, but what would all of the sudden cause all my cameras to drop into the deactivated category and would have to be dragged back in?
steve_t
Master Master
Master

No idea why sorry

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HazzMatt,

After reactivating the cameras, are they working as expected?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation