Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Datruth413
Follower
Follower
These are the worst cameras I’ve ever bought and sad to say I bought two sets of 4K ultra cameras and they both give me the same issues 1 camera constantly disconnects i pay for the cvr plan and it’s for nothing the only way i can get them to work for a few hours is to go in the app and disconnect them and turn them back on and they might work for a few hours horrible product for the price we pay and no way can this be trusted for home security as I’ve already had things happen and when i went to go look for my recordings guess what happened my camera was offline I’ve updated routers I’ve moved my cameras nothing works and don’t get me started on how many times I’ve called customer support for help and there trouble shooting methods help for a few hours then down again today the agent had the nerve to tell me that for my cameras to work i needed a perfect environment with super fast internet and no interference from anything around 😂😂😂😂 i wish they would have told me that before i wasted my hard earned money on these junk cameras I’ve called 6 times and they’ve yet to offer me a replacement do not keep spending money on this faulty product
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Datruth413

I have a few questions for you. 

1. Is this an issue with your cvr subscription or cameras going offline?
  2. How long have you owned these cameras/base?
  3. Did this issue just occur randomly, or has it been on going since you set it up?
  4. Have you noticed which color the base station LED displayed when this occurs?
Cwalla
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tell me about it!
I had cvr for not even 24h and cancelled it. Given all the complaints I’ve read online, you’d think they’d do something about it. I really wish we could cvr locally, it would be so much better. Arlo did refund me though, but took nearly an hour on that stupid live chat support
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation