Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continue to get sound alerts from one camera. Called support team but cannot help.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jimalex1957
Aspirant
Aspirant

I continue to get Sound Alerts from one camera.  When a car goes by I get an alert. I have  called technical support and they cannot seem to help.  They cannot remote in to my system to see what is going on.  Just a little disappointed with what should be a pretty simple issue.  Any  help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Make sure you have "Audio is detected" unchecked in the rules for that camera if that what you mean by sound alerts. If you mean motion recordings try to turn down sensitivity in rules or try to reposition the view of the cam. 

What are modes and rules and how does Arlo use them?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Make sure you have "Audio is detected" unchecked in the rules for that camera if that what you mean by sound alerts. If you mean motion recordings try to turn down sensitivity in rules or try to reposition the view of the cam. 

What are modes and rules and how does Arlo use them?

Jimalex1957
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think that this might be  it, it was checked on my settings.  As simple as this is I would have  thought Arlo support would have walked me through that step. thanks Doc.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation